Posted: Jul 6th, 2018 4:20 pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- - Shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing for processing.
- - Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- - Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- - Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- - Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocating orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- - Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- - Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- - Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- - Ability to comprehend and communicate information and ideas verbally and in writing to co-workers and Warehouse Manager.
- - May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- - Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for traffic.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to fifty pounds
- - High School Diploma or General Education Degree
- - Basic computer skills
- - Must be able to meet physical demands of regularly lifting/moving objects up to 50lbs
- - Ability to multitask while staying organized
- - Strong verbal and written communications skills
- - Positive customer service skills
- - Must have reliable transportation
Any candidate that is offered a position will be required to submit to a driving record check, criminal background check and drug test (in accordance with federal, state and local laws/regulations). In addition, Crosspoint Communications uses e-verify.
Benefits: 401K, Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, PTO, medical, dental, vision and disability (subject to eligibility).
Due to the volume of applicant responses to the HR department not every applicant will be contacted concerning this position.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this outstanding opportunity, please contact our Human Resources Manager: