Posted: May 31st, 2018 4:51 pm
Job Title: Service/ Inventory Administrator
Hours of Work: Full Time; Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm
Travel Requirements: Occasionally for Additional Training
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Department: Administrative Inventory Control
Manager: Sandy Sinks
As Service/ Inventory Administrator, you will act as support for customers and internal teams, assisting and managing their requests and queries though the entirety of the process.
* Provide service to customers by clarifying their need, identifying the best solution, following proper process, communicating to internal teams and providing follow up to ensure customer satisfaction/ resolution.
* Oversee parts, repairs and internal/ external resources required for a customer service inquiry.
* Issue invoices with required information to customers.
* Facilitate outbound for Service with proper documentation to customers and vendors.
* Verify, receive and manage incoming repairs from vendors and customers for the Service team.
* Verify and receive equipment
* Inventory reconciliation
* Provide Daily reports to manager
* Represent Crosspoint Communications with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
* Demonstrate a willingness to adapt and change to business needs and goals.
* Exhibit a business-like appearance and demeanor.
* Maintain a clean, organized work environment.
* Adhere to all Crosspoint Communications policies and procedures.
* Support Management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner.
If you feel you are qualified for this poistion, please contact Ken Wallander...
Please forward resume for consideration to:
Ken Wallander, HR
DFW Communications, Inc.
501 Duncan Perry Road
Arlington, TX 76011