Posted: Jul 6th, 2018 8:43 am
Project Installation Technician
Crosspoint Communications is looking for a self-motivated project installation technician with a willingness to be trained. We assemble and install state of the art two-way radio communications equipment in public safety agencies and commercial customers. We provide tools and a company vehicle.
Major tasks include:
- Installing complex radio systems, network equipment, antenna systems, cabling and internet connections.
- Must be skilled in the use test equipment to verify installations.
- Maintain company supplied test equipment and tools.
- Assist in staging of new equipment orders which consist of programming, testing, and assembling customer orders.
Key skills and abilities include:
- Good mechanical abilities required for assembly and installation of high value communication equipment and use of computer software programs for programming radio equipment.
- Ability to properly use soldering, cutting, crimping and splicing tools for installation of equipment and wiring.
- Ability to connectorize RF and data cables using prep tools.
- Knowledge of R56 site installation standards a plus.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Knowledgeable of Computers.
- Ability to Use Volt/ohm meter and general test equipment.
- Knowledgeable of wiring and cabling and fundamental electronic technology.
- Knowledge of safe work practices.
- Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly.
- Able to climb ladders to 30 feet (no tower work).
- Clean professional appearance.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience.
Any candidate that is offered a position will be required to submit to a driving record check, criminal background check and drug test (in accordance with local law/regulations).In addition, Crosspoint Communications uses E-Verify.
Benefits: 401K, Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, PTO, medical, dental, vision and disability (benefits based on eligibility).
Please provide your current resume and salary requirements. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Due to the volume of applicant responses to the HR department not every applicant will be contacted concerning this position.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this outstanding opportunity, please contact our Human Resources Manager:
Ken Hugh Wallander
501 Duncan Perry Road
Arlington, TX 76011
The new online CSS cleaner website allows you to organize style for websites.