Posted: Oct 10th, 2017 11:09 am
Job Title: Office Administrative Assistant
Hours of Work: Full Time; Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm
Travel Requirements: Occasionally for Additional Training
Location: Longview Office
As Office Administrator, you will act as the point of contact for customers and
employees, providing administrative support and managing their requests
• Receive Communications from customers and internal teams, record significant information and dispatch the case according to urgency and contract/ customer parameters.
• Provide service to customers by clarifying their need, identifying the best solution, following proper process, communicating to internal teams and providing follow up to ensure customer satisfaction/ resolution.
• Oversee parts, repairs and internal/ external resources required for a customer service inquiry.
• Issue invoices with required information to customers.
• Process customer payments following the accurate process.
• Prepare outgoing shipments with proper documentation to customers and vendors.
• Verify, receive and manage incoming shipments from vendors and customers for the Sales, Projects and Service teams.
• Maintain and manage open order and purchasing reports for the assigned location(s) and departments(s).
• Represent Crosspoint Communications with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
• Demonstrate a willingness to adapt and change to business needs and goals.
• Exhibit a business like appearance and demeanor.
• Maintain a clean, organized work environment.
• Adhere to all Crosspoint Communications policies and procedures.
• Support Management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner.
All successful candidates must be able to pass a background and drug screen.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this outstanding opportunity, please contact our Human Resources Manager: