Posted: Jul 25th, 2018 3:11 pm
Job Title: Office Administrative Assistant
As Office Administrator, you will act as the point of contact for customers and employees, providing administrative support and managing their requests and queries.
· Receive Communications from customers and internal teams, record significant information and dispatch the case according to urgency and contract/ customer parameters.
· Provide service to customers by clarifying their need, identifying the best solution, following proper process, communicating to internal teams and providing follow up to ensure customer satisfaction/ resolution.
· Oversee parts, repairs and internal/ external resources required for a customer service inquiry.
· Issue invoices with required information to customers.
· Process customer payments following the accurate process.
· Prepare outgoing shipments with proper documentation to customers and vendors.
· Verify, receive and manage incoming shipments from vendors and customers for the Sales, Projects and Service teams.
· Maintain and manage open order and purchasing reports for the assigned location(s) and departments(s).
· Represent Crosspoint Communications with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
· Demonstrate a willingness to adapt and change to business needs and goals.
· Exhibit a business like appearance and demeanor.
· Maintain a clean, organized work environment.
· Adhere to all Crosspoint Communications policies and procedures.
· Support Management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner.
Any candidate that is offered a position will be required to submit to a driving record check, criminal background check and drug test (in accordance with federal, state and local laws/regulations). In addition, Crosspoint Communications uses e-verify.
Benefits: 401K, Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, PTO, medical, dental, vision and disability (subject to eligibility).
Due to the volume of applicant responses to the HR department not every applicant will be contacted concerning this position.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this outstanding opportunity, please contact our Human Resources Manager:
Ken Hugh Wallander
501 Duncan Perry Road
Arlington, TX 76011