Posted: May 1st, 2018 10:57 am
Job Title: Office Administrative Assistant
Hours of Work: Full Time; Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm
Travel Requirements: Occasionally for Additional Training
Location: Longview, TX
Manager: Kirstin Hallbauer
Job Summary: As Office Administrator, you will act as the point of contact for customers and employees, providing administrative support and managing their requests and queries.
• Prepare invoices and credit memos for customers meeting all mandatory parameters for the Sales and Projects teams.
• Submit invoicing documents to customer’s requirements, including third party submittals.
• Generate and manage any required backup documentation required in the invoicing process.
• Process customer payments following the accurate process.
• Send all invoicing and payment batches with appropriate reports to Accounting daily.
• Maintain and manage daily, weekly and monthly open order and billing reports.
• Receive Communications from customers and internal teams and relay it to the appropriate Dispatch Team.
• Provide service to customers by clarifying their need, identifying the best solution, following proper process, communicating to internal teams and providing follow up to ensure customer satisfaction/ resolution.
• Oversee parts, repairs and internal/ external resources required for a customer service inquiry.
• Prepare outgoing shipments with proper documentation to customers and vendors.
• Verify, receive and manage incoming shipments from vendors and customers for the Sales, Projects and Service teams.
• Maintain and manage open order and purchasing reports for the assigned location(s) and departments(s).
• Represent Crosspoint Communications with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
• Demonstrate a willingness to adapt and change to business needs and goals.
• Exhibit a business-like appearance and demeanor.
• Maintain a clean, organized work environment.
• Adhere to all Crosspoint Communications policies and procedures.
• Support Management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this outstanding opportunity, please contact our Human Resources Manager: