Posted: Sep 20th, 2018 1:31 pm
Job Title: Customer Service Dispatcher
Hours of Work: Full Time; Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm
Travel Requirements: Occasionally for Additional Training
Job Summary: As Customer Service Dispatcher, you will act as the point of contact for customers and employees, providing support and managing their requests and queries though the entirety of the service progression.
• Receive Communications from customers and internal teams, record significant information and dispatch the case according to urgency and contract/ customer parameters.
• Provide service to customers by clarifying their need, identifying the best solution, following proper process, communicating to internal teams and providing follow up to ensure customer satisfaction/ resolution.
• Oversee parts, repairs and internal/ external resources required for a customer service inquiry.
• Issue invoices with required information to customers.
• Process customer payments following the accurate process.
• Prepare outgoing shipments with proper documentation to customers and vendors.
• Verify, receive and manage incoming shipments from vendors and customers for the Service team.
• Maintain and manage open order reports for the assigned location(s) and departments(s).
• Represent Crosspoint Communications with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
• Demonstrate a willingness to adapt and change to business needs and goals.
• Exhibit a business like appearance and demeanor.
• Maintain a clean, organized work environment.
• Adhere to all Crosspoint Communications policies and procedures.
• Support Management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner.
Any candidate that is offered a position will be required to submit to a criminal background check and drug test (in accordance with federal, state and local laws/regulations). In addition, Crosspoint Communications uses e-verify.
Benefits: 401K, Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, PTO, medical, dental, vision and disability (subject to eligibility).
Due to the volume of applicant responses to the HR department not every applicant will be contacted concerning this position.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this outstanding opportunity, please contact our Human Resources Manager: